Last night as Chris and I were putting Justin and Ashleigh to bed, I had a great idea to soak in a nice HOT bath, with bath salts and candles.After tucking them in, I gave strict instruction to stay in bed and not bug daddy because he had an important task to do. I also said not to bug mommy because she was going to have a bath. (Daddy was already downstairs, so didn't hear any of this).
Ashleigh's reply was, (in a whiny tone) "but only boys and girls have baths!!!"
Justin's reply was, "you're taking a bath mom?" In the mean time, he had to get up for one last pee (before I was in) and as he saw the water running, he said, "mom, I put a boat in the bath for you, see?" How nice of him to share his bath toys with me...
Before plunging in, I dashed to the basement to get the clean sheets out of the dryer so after my bath, I could climb in to a nice clean bed. I had to pass Chris in the living room on the way. His reply was, "huh, you're taking a bath?"
It was lovely. I locked the door, lit the candles and poured some lavender salts in the steaming water. I also enjoyed the fact that the hot water tank did not run out for my much needed, stress releiver, once in a life time bath...



1 comment:
Wish I could have a nice hot bath. But I think we need a new element for our HWH as the hot runs out after a 5 minute shower :(
Glad you enjoyed your bath.
Big sis Heather.
Post a Comment