The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Christ Is Born

I am flipping through a little book titled, "Christ Is Born". I received it at a Christmas Party a couple of years ago and quite enjoy it. In it, there are little sayings by people and also scripture from the Bible telling the Christmas Story.

Here are a couple:

It is good to be children sometimes,
and never better than at Christmas,
when its mighty Founder was a child Himself.

CHARLES DICKENS
A Christmas Carol


Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child shall in no wise enter therein.

LUKE 18:17 KJV

I looked up the same scripture in my NIV bible and it translates to this:


"I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

LUKE 18:17 NIV




No comments: