
Well, it seemed no sooner did I change the blog template to "fall" colors, that it's time to change it to "Christmas" colors.
This is our ceramic Christmas Tree that unfortunatly broke at the base, probably during the move. You can't really tell. I positioned it so it's not noticable. I'm not sure if we'll pack it away after Christmas, or if it'll be time to retire it. It's dissapointing though because it's been in my family since my childhood.
Here are some recent pictures of Justin and Ashleigh:

Justin spells his name many times on the fridge!
I only got a video clip, which I don't know how to upload right now, of Ashleigh proud of the word, "Tim Horten's" spelled on the dishwasher. It was her request, she said, "Let's spell Tim Ho-tens!"

Here she is in her "dog" hat. She also has matching mittens that have paw prints on the palms of them. She loves this hat and last time my sister was over, she dressed Ashleigh so cute in a dress and braided her hair. She went to pick a hat and picked her pink cord-er-oy with little flowers, but Ashleigh shouted, "how 'bout my dog hat!"



1 comment:
AWWW how cute.
Emily is written all over the house too. And cat. The two words Emi can write. but she can read 10. We do word flash cards.
Little girls are so fun. Sorry I don't know much about little boys as I don't have any :) but I bet they're fun too.
Heather in PA
Post a Comment