
Well, the birthday parties for Ashleigh have come and gone.
Thursday (her actual birthday), my mom and sister were with us for the day. We had fun decorating the place, going shopping and just hanging out. After supper and cake, they headed for home.

Oh, and Ashleigh also had her very FIRST hair cut! It was a little 1/2"trim by Aunty Erica. Check it out:

Ashleigh is holding some Dora Stamps that aren't cut out yet.---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday was Ashleigh's "Freinds" Party. It was a beauitul day outside, which was surprising as I thought it was going to rain. The kids had fun playing inside and out. Ashleigh had 5 friends (4 boys, including Justin and a girl) and their parents come. Not really any scheduled "games", but there was lots of playing and dancing to music.It was a "Happy Face" themed Party. I was so amazed that she thought of this!
My grandparents gave both Justin and Ashleigh a happy face balloon when the came for a visit a few days before.
I almost forgot she wanted a Bunny Rabbit on her cake as well as a Purple Happy Face, so it's a good thing I had a second chance!
I love this picture....
One of the gifts that Ashleigh received was a tea set with lots of plates, cups, and cutlery! It was so cute how as soon as Ashleigh opened the box, ALL the children, boys included, gathered around asking for a plate and a cup and a knife and a spoon. I was so thankful they weren't tied in! They just popped out of the plastic!
Daddy and the birthday girl!

That about wraps things up!



No comments:
Post a Comment