Of course!

Our crazy neighbour Chris.
I think this is why he has no hair...
Pack them in there.
No, Justin and Ashleigh didn't jump THIS time. We stayed on the ground.
Off they go...


After his dad landed, Chris let us out of the airport so we could put the kids to bed, and he went back up with his dad and our camera.

The red arrow is pointing at my white van. Chris lives in the second house down from us.


I think this is why he has no hair...
Pack them in there.
No, Justin and Ashleigh didn't jump THIS time. We stayed on the ground.
Off they go...

After his dad landed, Chris let us out of the airport so we could put the kids to bed, and he went back up with his dad and our camera.




Touchdown. At 900 horsepower (about half of what my Pathfinder has) this Turbo Prop Otter can take off in about fifty feet and with reverse pitch prop can land in fifty feet.



1 comment:
Those are some great pictures. I just love arial shots!
Post a Comment