That's how the renovations are going.
Tuesday Chris got in late from Osoyoos. He was called to a grocery store there and while he was there, he had my aunt (who is a barber) cut his hair and he also visited my grandparents (who live there). He got in at 10:30pm, so needless to say, nothing was worked on, on the new house.
Justin and Ashleigh and I went over after supper and took some boxes. We wanted to go over earlier in the day, but Ashleigh was sick with the flu. :0(
Yesterday (Wednesday), we went to the new house while Chris did some paper work. I can't remember all what we did. I don't think I did any cleaning. Oh yes, I did vacuum our room. Ashleigh was tired, so we went for a drive out towards Lumby, but didn't go all the way to Lumby. When she fell asleep, we turned around and headed for the new house and sat in the truck in the driveway and looked at a book with Justin while Ashleigh slept.
When she awoke, we played at the park across the street. Chris came over when he was done his paper work and sanded the living room.
Home Depot was calling us (heh heh heh), so we paid him a visit and bought a light fixture for the living room and some other things.
By the time we got home, it was 7ish, so...
Last night's Dinner: hot oatmeal with peaches...mmmmmm...
Today, Chris had no calls for work, so he headed over in the morning to install the light fixture in the living room. He wired it, so when you turn on the light switch that normally turns on a lamp plugged in there, instead the beautiful light fixture lights up! I forgot to take a picture, so will have to next time we get there.
Today, me and the chillens headed over at 12:30 and only stayed until 2:30 because Chris was going to start painting the living room (he did the last of the mudding while we were there)
Tonight's plan for Dinner: Spaghetti! We need to eat a real meal!



No comments:
Post a Comment