The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

More Pictures of the Move

Chris took this picture with his cell phone, May 31st. The crate is being loaded up at our place in Maple Ridge and ready to make it's move to Kelowna where it sat the night at the "crate yard" and was delivered to us in Vernon June 1st.



I thought they'd use the crane to get the crate off, like they did when they picked it up full, but they didn't, so it's a good thing we had it jam packed full of our stuff! Nothing could budge! Chris had the piano secured in there with 2x4's. Nothing was broke or damaged! Phew!

Chris' dad starting the big project of unloading it. It was supposed to arrive some time after 10am on the 1st, the day after arriving, but it didn't arrive until 3ish pm. Ah well, we paid a set cost per month, so no worries, just a lot of waiting!

Justin with his machines! The back yard backs on to an ally, so we could park back here, but it's easier to on the street out front, so it's a play area for Justin and Ashleigh.
Ashleigh helping un-pack. She's wearing my graduation dress shoes which I still have...


This is Chris in the front yard and our cute little electric lawn mower. It's small, but gets the job done! and it's cute!

The kitchen sink taps which I LOVE!
Just hanin' out in our back yard... Chris is building a little shelf for his van. The swing set fits perfect.

That's all for now.
Will post more of the inside and outside of place asap.

2 comments:

the jordans said...

Hey Caroline! I've been thinking about you guys lots too and am sorry we didn't officially get to say 'see ya later' = ) Glad that the move is complete and that you have a home and can get settled. I really love the interior myself!
Keep in touch! xo

Caroline said...

Hi Cadi and family.
I too am sorry we didn't get to say good bye. It all happened so fast, but I am glad that I did get to tell you in person rather than you finding out from someone else!
Take care and yes, we'll keep in touch. Blog land is great ;0)