The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, May 14, 2007

We found a place!


Chris looked at it on the weekend and the people said they'd let us know within the week. Well, today, they phoned and said we are "favorable". They chose us! God held this home for us and we are so thankful!

Isn't it beautiful?

We are so excited! We'll be renting it.

Oh, just a note...I called last week to see if it was still available and they were showing it that day (wed), but it was not enough notice for our friend to look at it for us. I mentioned that Chris would be up on the weekend and she said it was fine for him to see it, if it was not taken. I kept thinking , it'd probably be gone before Chris was able to get there. When I called on Friday, I was so surprised to hear it was still available!!!! Praise God!


I forgot to post the most important picture of the kitchen that proves it has an OVEN!!!!! and better yet--2 sinks!!!! Some things people take for granted...for over 4 years, we have lived with out an oven--hot plates a nice size toaster oven and a microwave...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be baking loads of cookies soon Caroline.

Hey my computer died and I don't have your e-mail you can send me one at hroberts74(at)yahoo.com.

Happy moving

Anonymous said...

What a delightful looking house! Hope the move goes well. :)