
Just in case some of you don't know, we are moving to Vernon on May 31st! Yeah!
I'm excited, can you tell? I packed all these boxes in like 2 days!
Chris got a new job (details to follow) and we'll be moving to a new place, new town, not sure what new place yet, but hopefully by tomorrow, Chris will have found one!
We plan to rent for a few months and then buy a town house for they are much more affordable in Vernon as opposed to the lower mainland.
So, yeah! Chris is taking a load of stuff up to Vernon to store in a storage unit, as well as our pet fish to store at a friend's place, today and will be back tomorrow. Quick trip.
So my big dresser is GONE, the fish are GONE, stero cabinet, speakers are GONE (and we just got some gooood surround sound) and all these boxes in this picture, plus loads more are all GONE! and now we have some breathing room.
Anyhoo,
the chillens are finally sleeping and I need to tidy up and watch a show before bed.
Will try to post more details later,
just wanted to let everyone out in blog/internet land know.
Caroline



2 comments:
Wow! How exciting!
Vernon's a good place. I was born there.
Good luck on your move. We might be moving back up to Pennsylvania this summer or next summer. My Chris's job too.
Hope the rest of your move goes smoothly.
Chris's big sis Heather from Texas.
Post a Comment