The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, May 24, 2007

7 Days

Well, We've been counting down until "VERNON" since the beginning of the month and it's hard to believe that we are down to 7.

I'm starting to run out of things to pack. I used up all the flour to make bread on Saturday, so I could pack my bread bowl and accessories. Yesterday, I didn't pack anything...it felt weird...what to do with the day? Well, yesterday, I took the kid's "shopping". Ashleigh had been asking to (so cute), so away we went. I scored some good deals at thrift and it's really not to much more to move. I did think of that, but a friend of mine said, "you know, you probably have more selection down here, then up there (for thrifts stores) and I fell for it...

Here are some pictures of us drinking our drink from Orange Julius.
Justin got "strawberry", Ashleigh got "tripple berry", and I got "pina coloda" (with banana for an extra $0.59)



















No comments: