The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, April 19, 2007

PRAISE REPORT!



This is Paul and Wanda and their long awaited baby Annalise Jordan Moores. She was born in Hawaii on the 3rd of April, 2007, weighing 7 lbs, 3 oz. They are all bonding in Hawaii right now, going through the whole process and tons of paper work to adopt her.

Praise God for their little miracle! Paul and Wanda have been wanting children for a long long long long time.

I want to thank Paul and Wanda for their friendship. It has been a real blessing to both Chris and I over the past 8 years. Thank you for always being so accepting and loving towards Justin and Ashleigh.

For their full story, check out Paul and Wanda's blog under our list of "links".

Here are some pictures of them with Justin and Ashleigh in 2004.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of Paul & Wanda with baby Annalise. I think that anyone who knows them at all has been eagerly awaiting this day almost as much as they have!