The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, February 23, 2007

Pictures I Promised

Finally installed the program so we can download pictures from our camera! There were like 70! (We usually don't wait that long in between downloading, unless it's a holiday or something)



Here we are dressed as Royalty. Princess Bunny has a cape too. Do you see Prince Crane's crown?



The Parmesan Cheese episode. I'll have to figure out how to post the video because it is just too funny!




We ate chocolate something. I think it was cake or something.


Such an awesome picture. Justin saw this and said, "Mommy! Come and see!"

1 comment:

Erin said...

I like your royal family portrait better than ours - we didn't have the robes. Nice touch!