The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, January 29, 2007

Some pictures

Ashleigh placed these two"Bob the Builders" on the kitchen floor and said, "yook Mom!!!" I just had to take a picture of her with them...


I love how Justin placed his trucks just before he fell asleep...one on either side of him...everyone looks all cozy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll never understand how kids can go to bed with hard toys next to them! lol

Caroline said...

yeah, funny hey? When we tuck him in, we remove most of them. Sometimes we'll just move one against the wall, so it's there when he needs it because he'll wake up in the night asking for his trucks!