
Our friends Steve and Diana joined us :0)

Me and Ashleigh

Chris and Justin

The BIG HAT! In November, we went to this restaurant in Kelowna and saw someone wear the hat because they were celebrating their birthday. The staff also sings their version of Happy Birthday. We've been talking about coming here for Justin's birthday since then and he's been quite excited about wearing the big hat with horns.

The cake!

Daddy did an AWESOME JOB ordering this cake. So many people in the kitchen at the restaurant were commenting on it. Thanks SAVE-ON!!!

Steve and Diana got Justin a Chain Saw for his birthday. Here is attempting to cut down the wall.

After much anticipation, Chris finally got his Christmas Present from Steve, me and a bunch of guys at work. It was being repaired and wasn't ready on time. We agreed not to tell him what it was, because we wanted to SURPRISE him and I was THRILLED to hear him say he was! I had mentioned a couple things, like where the place was located and he said he had some ideas, but knew I wanted it to remain a surprise, so wouldn't ask me anymore questions. He is so happy :0)

Justin helped me decorate this year. I started putting up the streamers and then would ask him, "ok, should I go left, right or straight?". Even though we had the party at the restaurant, I still wanted to decorate here at home.



4 comments:
Fun birthday party.
How do you top it for FIVE though? smle!
TTYS
~Jessica
think I'll be getting me a hat like that someday!
Happy Birthday Justin!
That is a seriously HUGE hat! And that cake is something else too. Sweet!
Wow, it seems like yesterday that Justin was in my 2yr old Sunday School Class! Looks like lots of fun was had by all! Happy Birthday Justin = )
Post a Comment