The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, January 15, 2007

Girly Party



Saturday Night, Ashleigh and I went to Diana's to join in on a girly party. Just before arriving, we stopped by the grocery store to pick up some "goodies". Ashleigh held one handle of the basket and followed me around the store. We bought 2 small pizzas from the deli, some raspberry gingerale, chocolate of course (Ashleigh helped me place the bulk truffles in the bag), cheezies, and Ashleigh spotted some skittles and grapes.

There were about 7 or 8 of us. Other girlies brought their cross stich, goodies and as you can see, we brought the foot bath.

I was surprised when Ashleigh said she wanted to "go home". I didn't know she knew how to ask that! It was getting close to bed time, so we did the foot bath first. Then when I wasn't looking, Ashleigh was putting her arms in the foot bath!

After painting her toe nails, we put on pajamas and packed up and headed for home. Ashleigh fell asleep just before we got home and when I tucked her in and walked away, I could hear her saying, "had fun at Dinana's!". So cute...



This is last year's girly party.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I love girly parties. :)