The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, December 18, 2006

Got our Tree!

Saturday we ventured out to a Christmas Tree Farm and chopped down our Christmas Tree. We'd never been to a farm before. It was so much fun, beats going to Save-On or Rona and trying to pick a tree that is all tied up and you don't see what it looks like until you get home!


Ashleigh, Justin and Daddy walking in a not so Winter Wonderland! I do have to admit, I kind of missed the snow for this part. The huge dump we got at the end of November, could have waited a couple weeks so we'd have some for Christmas! I keep saying I'm used to no snow for Christmas, but I think deep down I do really miss it ;0)



Mommy and Ashleigh



Found one we like. I did forget to say that as soon as we started wondering through the "forest", Ashleigh kept saying, "dis one? dis one?"





Daddy tieing on tree while Justin and Ashleigh finish up their hot apple cider. Mmmmm, mmmmm. It was rather tasty and FREE!





I'll have to post pictures of us decorating it later...that's what we did Sunday after church. Didn't take long, small tree, still had fun and love the scent of a freshly chopped down tree! Justin even noticed it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We did the tree farm thing one year. But we paid the same price for the tree that we normally do at Save-On plus Gary had to go to all the work of chopping it down. You know, when you buy one at Save-On you can ask them to untie the tree so that you can see what it looks like. On some occasions we've had them untie 2 or 3 trees before we found one we liked!