We've made many short truck rides to the grocery store, the parking lot of a park where a train goes by (to sit in truck and wait for a train, Justin and Ashleigh and mommy LOVE it) and even once rode on the Albion Ferry (as foot passengers) all for "something to do!" We'll sure miss the truck when Daddy uses it for work again, but the days will seem not so long too.
This afternoon, we ventured out for a little outdoor adventure...we went to a park and walked to the river. Click on images to see larger.






I was THRILLED to see a tug boat...Justin shouted, "hi Daddy!" I had to explain that Daddy wasn't on that boat. I kept trying to get good close up pictures, but then I rememberd that my sweety already got some nice up close ones for me ;0)



That's all for now. I must scoot off to bed...Good night.
*09/19/06--confession: I didn't exactly scoot off to bed that night at 8:58pm and I also noticed that when I first published this post it was closer to 9:30pm, then 9! I had to make it look "just right", so it was actually closer to 10 by the time I "scooted off to bed"!



3 comments:
Still all a cute as buttons I can see.
What was up with your blog yesterday? It was a pretty, blank template! lol Looks like you're all entertaining yourselves quite well.
sonya: I was experimenting with the template and thought it was all fine. With mozilla firefox it was, but not internet explorer, which i knew, but since I could see it with our mozilla, I thought it was fine. Then thismorning, my mom told me she couldn't see anything either. And to think I thought you were just away or busy and that's why no comments from you...ha ha ha. t;was my fault, not yours ;0)
Post a Comment