The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Quiet?

This afternoon, I came in to the living room to play with Justin and Ashleigh. When I sat down on the couch, I noticed something different. The room seemed "quiet"...

I immediatly checked the fish tank to make sure the pump was still going. It's not that loud when it is on, but you can notice when it's humming. It seemed to be fine.

Then I came over to the computer...AHA! It was OFF! We "log out" each time we walk away from it, but while I was out of the room, Ashleigh must have pressed enough buttons to shut the thing down! Again, it's not a LOUD sound when it is on, just a sound we are quite used to.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thatis hilarious


Like Grandma coming home and trying to figure out what was wrong with h the house and finally realizing that the TCV was off!!