
Justin found a caterpillar and here is Chris' parents's puppy, Sally Ann. She is a Collie/German Shepherd, 10 wks old and they just got her, the day before going camping.

Pam and Sally sitting by the fire, sooooo relaxed.....

Justin, Pam and Ashleigh eating popcorn! Yummy!!


Justin almost asleep and Ashleigh sleeping in the motorhome. Chris and I slept in a tent...alone...all by ourselves! We didn't have to get up with the children in the night, thanks to Grandma Pam, she was always there with them AND the new pup (who had to go pee and got sick in the night)!

Grandpa Ron, Justin and Ashleigh enjoying "Sausages and Eggs and French Toast" for breakfast.

Gone Fishin'

"Look what we caught!"
2 fish.
Ashleigh was right in there, watching Grandpa skin the fish.
Justin learning the fiddle. 
"The Bluegrass Musicians"

I love the lighting in this picture because you can't really see just how greasy my hair is!!! HA HA HA! (and if you can, just be quiet) I gotta learn to get pics of me on the first day, while I still look fresh, but hey, that's what camping is, hey?

On our way home...just waiting for Daddy and Grandpa to load the boat on top of the truck.

Down by the boat launch. Isn't it beautiful?
That's all of our camping pictures. We had some good relaxing times. Ashleigh and I napped while the boys went fishing and Grandma Pam read her book. I hadn't had a good afternoon nap in AGES! While Pam was reading her book, a chip munk snuck up and ate the dog food on the ground and then the food from the dog dish on the table!!!
Oh and we heard the owl again in the night (same camp site all three times camping this summer), just the one night, so cool.
Bye for now.
Probably will post again next week. I don't get the 'puter as much now that Chris is home. Darn, was kind of getting used to posting almost every day! That's ok. Justin warning you it might taper off.



3 comments:
Kids look so comfy sleeping in the moter home. Didn't Grandpa Ron have any pictures taken?
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute.
thank you ;0)
Post a Comment