The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, June 05, 2006

~GILBANK NEWS~

The biggest news in our life is, Justin is 99.9% potty trained (last time I said 100%, he had a couple accidents that day...) We are so pleased and proud of him and when we forget to praise him, he reminds us as says, "I so proud for you!!!".

Justin's vocabulary increases by the day and his words are sounding more clear too :0) He has also learned some phrases that mommy dreads like when I ask him to wash his hands, he replies with "no, YOU go wash your hands" (and he doesn't mean mine, he means his...

In other potty training news, Ashleigh has gone a few times on the potty, even #2!!! We are just in the beginning stages of it, and I'm in no rush to have her fully trained, but want to keep myself trained more than anything. That's half the battle, training the parents!

Chris' job is going ok. He hasn't left the country since December. There are some trips planned for probably some time this year, but havn't heard exactly when yet.

And me, well it's time for me to sign off. Like I said, I'll try to update this more often, but can see right now, it's not going to be daily! Justin and Ashleigh are keeping me busy and that can be fun too (just had to pause and try to stop a quarrel with Ashleigh running off with Justin's back pack!!!)

Bye for now,
Caroline

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad my potty training days are long since over! I shudder just thinking about it. :)

Glad to hear that everything is going well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Paul & Wanda Moores said...

Right on Justin. I knew you could do it..... whenever you wanted to.