The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, August 30, 2005


Welcome to the Gilbank Family "blog". I (Caroline) thought I would create a "blog" of our own. I am not much of a writer, but I do like to take pictures.

Here we are at Ashleigh's Dedication. It was on Sunday August 28, 2005 and it was preformed by Pastor Barry Buzza at Northside Foursquare Church. My Mom, Aunty Diane and Uncle Tom, Daniels and MacLeod Family were our special guests. Both kids behaved well on stage. Asleigh was a little squirmy, and did try to take the microphone off it's stand, while Pastor Barry was trying to speak in to it! Doesn't Chris look good in his suit?

No comments: